Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write about a time you wasted your money.
2. Write about something that brought you joy today.
3. You have to move away from your state in one month. List 6 destinations you wouldn’t mind relocating to.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: break.
5. Instagram fun! Share a photo you took with Instagram this week and tell us what you love about it.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“One night my husband came home with these huge very green bananas.” -Simply Moms
“And Peppy did learn to talk rather quickly. In fact, he wouldn’t shut up.” –AbbyNormal
“We learned all about the pioneer days last month. You must have had it rough.” –Make Mommy Go Something Something
“Miss Prim was supposed to be an outside mouser but she found the soft pillows on my bed much more appealing.” –Tales By A Story Girl
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!